A Canadian Atheist…closet Muppet guru…married the love of my life, @LaurasPond, with whom I live with our blended family of four children (my two teen daughters, and her younger son and daughter).
I am just a guy who writes for kicks and hopes that he might get paid for it once in a while. Yes, a freelance writer for hire so long as you can live with some humour in it.
And, for the record, I finally lived in Toronto Proper…never did until May of 2013…only to have returned to Peel Region in 2015. I have lived in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) for most of the last 30 years, mostly in what is termed as Peel Region on Toronto’s western border, with a short stint in Durham, north of the city. Thanks to @LaurasPond, my living arrangements have changed significantly, and my writing career has moved from hobbyist to full-steam ahead.
I currently write about 2000 words a day and try to post here, at least, weekly. That doesn’t always work, mind you; sometimes I will thrice daily as multiples are always fun. Yes, to all the labels on top a few more terms can be added: fiction writer; sex blogger…and, so the story goes.
Perhaps my little bio, The Evolving Atheist, should help…
- March 24, 2011 – The Good Catholic Boy
- March 25, 2011 – Mountain Escapes
- March 26, 2011 – The Toronto Effect
- March 27, 2011 – Retracing Youth
- March 28, 2011 – Good Times & Delusions
- March 29, 2011 – Imperfectly Perfect
- March 30, 2011 – Finding Dawkins
- November 9, 2013 – A Review of Tattoos
- January 15, 2014 – Mysterious Endings
- April 4, 2015 – I Still Want to Believe
- April 6, 2015 – No Longer Stranded